Wednesday’s Child Telethon: Casey Scott, Dan Guthrie, Shara Park Lori Prichard Take Dip In Dunk TankMembers of the KSL team promised to get dropped into a tank of water if viewers donated money to help kids in the Utah Foster Care.
DONATE by calling 801-575-Hope or at KSL.com/Adopt
Brinley has a genetic disorder called Angelman's Syndrome, which causes developmental delays and affects her ability to talk.
KSL TV is committed to raising awareness about children lingering in the foster care system. For many, time is running out for them to be adopted.
When you think of foster care, many people think of young children, but in Utah, the majority of kids in foster care are teenagers. The odds are stacked against them and time is running out for them to find an adoptive home.
There are close to 3,000 children living in foster care. Getting adopted from foster care can often be a waiting game for the kids and when it's brothers hoping to stay together -- the wait can be even longer.
Sometimes, everyone needs a little help — someone to show us the way. 18-year-old Jaid needs just that
When you think of foster care, most of us assume it's full of babies and small children - but that's not the case.
“I had my 11th birthday at foster care, the place where all the kids go that people don’t want.”
DJ entered foster care at just 6 years old, and he's been there ever since. He has hopes life in state custody isn’t going to last much longer.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL