Back to school shopping is a rite of passage for kids starting out a new year. Patty is going to be a sophomore. On Wednesday, she went to City Creek Center to do some shopping.
When you're 9 years-old, an afternoon playing video games is at the top of your wish list. For Aiden, battling make-believe villain and getting lost in a world far away, is a chance to escape the harder thing in his own reality.
A forever home, that is usually one thing the kids living in Utah foster care usually wish for. That wish came true for one teen KSL featured on our Wednesday's Child Telethon.
Wednesday’s Child Telethon: Casey Scott, Dan Guthrie, Shara Park Lori Prichard Take Dip In Dunk TankMembers of the KSL team promised to get dropped into a tank of water if viewers donated money to help kids in the Utah Foster Care.
DONATE by calling 801-575-Hope or at KSL.com/Adopt
Brinley has a genetic disorder called Angelman's Syndrome, which causes developmental delays and affects her ability to talk.
KSL TV is committed to raising awareness about children lingering in the foster care system. For many, time is running out for them to be adopted.
When you think of foster care, many people think of young children, but in Utah, the majority of kids in foster care are teenagers. The odds are stacked against them and time is running out for them to find an adoptive home.
There are close to 3,000 children living in foster care. Getting adopted from foster care can often be a waiting game for the kids and when it's brothers hoping to stay together -- the wait can be even longer.
Sometimes, everyone needs a little help — someone to show us the way. 18-year-old Jaid needs just that
KSL 5 TV Live
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43001)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36575)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 22899)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14027)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13726)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10602)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 10313)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 10220)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)
Connect with KSL