North Korea says it has successfully tested newly developed long-range cruise missiles over the weekend.
The United States Military evacuated more than 100,000 Afghans during the withdrawal. Afghanistan’s borders are now closed, which means many vulnerable Afghans can’t get out, but a network of Utahns are trying to help.
Qatari officials say Afghanistan’s Taliban authorities will allow between 100 and 150 Westerners, including Americans, to fly out from Kabul in the coming hours.
The trial of 20 men accused in the Islamic State group’s coordinated 2015 attacks on Paris that transformed the nation has opened in a custom-built complex embedded within a 13th-century courthouse.
A powerful earthquake has struck the southwest of Mexico late Tuesday.
Some pilots focus on flying high, but Dario Costa's success at flying low has landed him in the Guinness Book of World Records.
A toddler was found three days after he went missing in the Australian wilderness, authorities confirmed on Monday.
The Taliban say they have seized the last province not in their control after their blitz through Afghanistan last month.
One-year-old Israeli twin girls, who were born joined back-to-back at the head, have been separated after a rare and complicated surgery.
The Tokyo Paralympics have closed to end a saga that began eight years ago when the Japanese capital was named the host city by the International Olympic Committee.
KSL 5 TV Live
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)
Connect with KSL