The start of school is just a couple weeks away for most Utah families and now pediatricians are also stressing the importance of students getting the COVID-19 shots and other immunizations before they head back to school.
Utah, and the nation, is facing a critical blood shortage this summer. Health care professionals are urging Utahns to donate to help those who rely on regular blood transfusions just to survive.
Whether or not we like it, pain is part of life. But experts say lifestyle changes like nutrition, sleep, and exercise can help you manage that pain. One mother and daughter explained how they are taking action.
Chef Lesli Sommerdorf with Harmons stopped by the KSL TV Studios to share her caramelized onion, steak and blue cheese pasta recipe.
Growing tired of hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill? A portabella mushroom is a great plant-forward, hearty option for a backyard barbeque.
Navigating cancer is never easy, especially for children. With the help of a unique treatment, plus the generosity of Millie's Princess Foundation and a few special performers, one Pleasant Grove teen is still smiling.
We're in the middle of barbeque season, and Chef Jeff Jackson with Harmons joined us at the KSL TV Studios to share his recipe for bang bang grilled corn.
If you're still trying to figure out what to take to that Fourth of July cookout, Harmons Chef Lesli Sommerdorf joined KSL's Dan Spindle to make strawberry cheesecake bars.
Smith’s Chef Jeff Jackson is back and he is making a summer favorite just a bit easier for those who may not want to wait all day: shrimp boil tin foil packets.
Between the warm weather and the upcoming holiday weekend, more families have spent time playing in the water this summer. After five drownings in just one week this month, safety experts are concerned.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10223)
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors (pageviews: 8913)
- Body Found In American Fork Canyon; Deputies Believe It May Be That Of Missing Utah Co. Man (pageviews: 4176)
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Release (pageviews: 3530)
- Holladay Family Receives Letter, Harassing Them For Supporting BLM (pageviews: 1829)
- CDC Team: 'War Has Changed' As Delta Variant Dangers Emerge (pageviews: 1517)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son (pageviews: 1454)
- UHP Trooper Gives First-Hand Account Of Deadly Dust Storm In Kanosh (pageviews: 1454)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1361)
Connect with KSL