: It’s called the Sandwich Generation — people who are still raising their kids at home while also caring for their aging parents. One mother has found a way to pull it off without becoming too stressed or even sick herself.
Lots of people are using wearable devices these days to set reminders, check their messages and track their steps. One man’s Fitbit ended up saving his life.
We know excessive screen time can affect the mental and emotional health of our children, but recent research also shows it is having an impact on heart health.
Many people know protein is an essential component for a healthy body, but a wide selection and abundant advertising makes buying protein powder a tough choice.
The summer harvest is just around the corner. One Utah family is reaping healthy benefits along with fresh produce form working in the garden all summer long.
One man who once faced life and death is now competing in the national Transplant Games of America as a heart transplant recipient.
Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda are back in the form of a revolutionized aerobics class designed for people who are ready to step up their exercise routine.
It’s easy to get outside on a long summer day, but if you’re not prepared, spending too much time outside could lead to heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Very few people would ever consider competing in an Ironman competition, but one Vernal man is not letting anything get in the way of going the distance.
With school out for the summer, it's easy for kids to grab whatever they can find in the pantry and veg in front of the TV. One smart mom is prepping meals for her family to stay ahead of the game.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)
Connect with KSL