Health isn’t all about blood tests and numbers. Emotional and mental health is just as important.
A father of triplets can now play baseball with his kids after finding relief from his allergies.
Working out and eating right are important for all of us, but it can be also life-saving for a growing group of Utahns dealing with addictions. Frank Young starts in a circle, welcoming and encouraging everyone. It’s not a typical exercise class. They are united against a common foe. “Methamphetamine,” says Ekko Poster, a client […]
With 250 great-grand kids and a daughter she cares for, 84-year-old Gloria Mackay is busier than most her age. She relies on her doctor at Intermountain Healthcare to keep her going.
Kevin and Michelle Stratton never imagined losing their only daughter in a matter of days. Nothing will compensate her death, but they have found strength while grieving through Intermountain Healthcare's bereavement program.
Aimee Buckley, an epilepsy patient, found no help from traditional treatments like medications and brain surgeries until she learned about the RNS System.
KSL 5 TV Live
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)
Connect with KSL