In an ever-changing world, it may be hard to find time for yourself. Intermountain Healthcare's Chanda Vaniman said that's exactly what we need.
In addition to adding masks and sanitizing products to your back-to-school shopping list, it's important parents make sure their children are emotionally prepared for some of the changes coming their way.
Earlier in the COVID-19 pandemic, nonurgent breast care screenings and mammograms were rescheduled due to safety restrictions. But now doctors are urging women who missed their screenings to get in as soon as possible.
There is a lot of misinformation on the internet and social media these days about wearing masks during the pandemic. KSL sat down with a doctor to debunk myths you may have seen going around.
It can be hard dealing with emotions when there's so much beyond our control during this pandemic, but there is a simple and scientifically proven way to process what we are feeling and improve our mental health: journaling.
Many Utahns are taking to the mountains to escape their own homes and avoid other people, but you’ll likely find the trails are more popular than usual this summer. One avid hiker has a few tips to help you find less populated trails.
Former host of BYUtv's "American Ride," Stan Ellsworth, is now recovering from COVID-19 says taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself is worth it.
Seeing people wearing masks and other personal protective equipment can be daunting for anyone, but especially for little kids. Primary Children’s Hospital caregivers have found a creative way to help kids feel a little more comfortable at the doctor's office or in the hospital through a PPE coloring book.
Stress relief can be hard to come by, and yet it's something many people are seeking this year. For those who are tired of being stuck inside during this pandemic, look no further than your garden for a safe and therapeutic way to get outside.
The novel coronavirus has taken a deadly toll on so many throughout the world, and for those who do recover it's not easy. One Utah woman believes staying active and healthy before she got sick made a difference in her survival.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 207227)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 92740)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 9841)
- Utah Lifts Limit On How Many Can Attend Private Gatherings; Mask Mandate Still In Place (pageviews: 3770)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2979)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2690)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2643)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2039)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 1853)
Connect with KSL