Many of us dread making New Year's goals, but 2021 will present a special opportunity. When times became tough, a Utah family dug deep and found it's shaping their intentions for the new year.
Many of us are banking on 2021 being a better year but the reality is we face many months before life starts getting back to normal. Experts say there are dangers in having unrealistic expectations.
This holiday season looks very different for many families, without many of the usual traditions. But different isn't always a bad thing. One Utah family has found a way to enjoy the slower pace this December.
Sometimes it takes a little bit of creativity to show our family and friends how much we love them when we can't visit with them in-person this year due to the pandemic. One Utah woman found a way to send the message loud and clear in nature.
The cold winter weather, coupled with the ongoing pandemic, has made it extra challenging for many people to exercise the way they normally do.
As hospitalizations surge, Intermountain Healthcare has found creative ways to care for some patients without placing unnecessary burdens on the health care system.
Finding ways to exercise during the pandemic without the same resources as before has proven to be a difficult task for some. One Utah athlete has found renewed purpose in her training despite canceled races.
By wearing masks and social distancing we many have avoided COVID-19, but chances are several people have been unable to dodge one of its serious side effects – social isolation. No one is immune, but there are some things you can do about it.
The National Cancer Institute estimates more than 10,000 people may die from otherwise preventable cancers because of delayed screening during the COVID-19 pandemic. One Utah man is grateful he went in for colon screening when he noticed he wasn't feeling well.
Many people have shared messages of gratitude all over social media during the week of Thanksgiving. Experts say expressing thanks goes beyond just feeling good — it turns out there are actual health benefits that come from being grateful.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)
Connect with KSL