While all adults will be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in just a few weeks, experts said there is a reason those with underlying health conditions have been given priority. One Utah kidney transplant recipient shared why he was grateful he was able to get the shot.
If you're looking to impress your family or just up your brunch game, this blueberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast recipe may be for you.
For many, a Parkinson's diagnosis can significantly change someone's abilities and lifestyle. But as one Utah neurologist says, recent research suggests early intervention through exercise can make a lifelong difference.
We've all heard stories of COVID-19 vaccine going to waste if doses are leftover at the end of the day. But if you're a vaccine hunter hoping to get lucky without an appointment, is that an option in Utah?
While losing your sense of taste and smell isn't the most serious symptom of COVID-19, it certainly can be one of the most annoying. One Salt Lake man has found a way to eat healthy and enjoy some food during his slow recovery.
Harmons' Chef Lesli has the perfect recipe for Greek braised chicken with potatoes.
If you're looking for a lunch or dinner idea for tonight, it's definitely the perfect time to grab a bowl of homemade chili.
As COVID-19 vaccinations become more widely available, many pregnant women are wondering if it's a safe option for them and their baby. One expecting mother in Cache Valley shares the process she followed to make her decision.
To mark February’s Heart Health Month, Intermountain Healthcare chefs are encouraging plant-forward cooking to promote a healthy heart and body.
February is about more than Valentine's Day for many Utah families. It's also about awareness of a common and potentially deadly birth defect.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)
Connect with KSL