Intermountain Healthcare has long provided on-site work clinics, and they're now introducing a new approach to family medicine, with a focus on preventative care. One Utah Valley family said they’ve benefitted from this intimate and intentional approach to medicine.
Chef Jeff Jackson with Smith's stopped by the KSL TV Studios with another recipe, and this one is perfect if you want something quick and easy -- sheet pan Hawaiian shrimp tacos with creamy jalapeno sauce.
A BYU study shows kids eat more calories in post-game snacks than they burn during the actual game. With a childhood obesity rate of 19 percent in the United States, dieticians are concerned. One Utah dad and coach said he is keeping health a priority on the field.
Father's Day is coming up on Sunday, and if you're still trying to figure out what to make for dad -- we have a few ideas.
Father's Day is almost here, and if you're still trying to decide what to make dad, Chef Jeff from Smith's has an idea - Steak Bites with Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes.
Adding fish to your diet brings health benefits, and pairing it with a chilled spinach strawberry salsa makes for a bright and healthy summer meal
A cancer diagnosis is often about more than just the cancer itself. The treatment can affect every part of someone's overall health and well-being. One Utah woman said she was grateful for an attentive physician who helped her through the emotional pain she experienced as she went through treatment during the pandemic.
The pandemic threw off our routines and schedules, and for many of us, one of the first things to go was regular exercise. One South Jordan woman found a way to re-prioritize her health through goal setting and discipline.
Chef Lesli Sommerdorf with Harmons joined KSL-TV's Dan Spindle in studio Friday to show us her take on a Thai beef salad with cucumber and mint.
The pandemic has been a time of devastating loss for so many and it has challenged our resilience. In turn, many found this time to be a period of growth or a time to reevaluate what's most important in life. KSL-TV Reporter Aley Davis explores what it will take to remember these life lessons post-pandemic.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL