A local doctor traveled to China to learn why it’s not uncommon for many citizens in Asia to live comfortably past 100 years of age.
Don't let kids keep you from getting outdoors. Find the right hike for your family with Intermountain Healthcare's Healthy Hub app.
For Your Life Your Health, we discover whether tracking your sleep with a wearable device is helpful or not.
We're familiar with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, but researchers have identified the possibility of one more form: Type 3 diabetes. Experts warn us on how to prevent the illness.
Health isn’t all about blood tests and numbers. Emotional and mental health is just as important.
A father of triplets can now play baseball with his kids after finding relief from his allergies.
Working out and eating right are important for all of us, but it can be also life-saving for a growing group of Utahns dealing with addictions. Frank Young starts in a circle, welcoming and encouraging everyone. It’s not a typical exercise class. They are united against a common foe. “Methamphetamine,” says Ekko Poster, a client […]
With 250 great-grand kids and a daughter she cares for, 84-year-old Gloria Mackay is busier than most her age. She relies on her doctor at Intermountain Healthcare to keep her going.
Kevin and Michelle Stratton never imagined losing their only daughter in a matter of days. Nothing will compensate her death, but they have found strength while grieving through Intermountain Healthcare's bereavement program.
Aimee Buckley, an epilepsy patient, found no help from traditional treatments like medications and brain surgeries until she learned about the RNS System.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL