We're familiar with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, but researchers have identified the possibility of one more form: Type 3 diabetes. Experts warn us on how to prevent the illness.
Health isn’t all about blood tests and numbers. Emotional and mental health is just as important.
A father of triplets can now play baseball with his kids after finding relief from his allergies.
Working out and eating right are important for all of us, but it can be also life-saving for a growing group of Utahns dealing with addictions. Frank Young starts in a circle, welcoming and encouraging everyone. It’s not a typical exercise class. They are united against a common foe. “Methamphetamine,” says Ekko Poster, a client […]
With 250 great-grand kids and a daughter she cares for, 84-year-old Gloria Mackay is busier than most her age. She relies on her doctor at Intermountain Healthcare to keep her going.
Kevin and Michelle Stratton never imagined losing their only daughter in a matter of days. Nothing will compensate her death, but they have found strength while grieving through Intermountain Healthcare's bereavement program.
Aimee Buckley, an epilepsy patient, found no help from traditional treatments like medications and brain surgeries until she learned about the RNS System.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 12606)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 6864)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 4580)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4090)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 4067)
- EXPLAINER: Here are the new rules for travelers entering the US (pageviews: 3788)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3687)
- UPDATE: Suspect killed, 2 officers hit by gunfire in parking-lot shootout in Taylorsville (pageviews: 3548)
- New mom who delayed COVID-19 vaccine to protect baby is now on ventilator in ICU (pageviews: 3184)
Connect with KSL