Considering the mental and emotional toll of the pandemic, it's only natural to feel apprehensive about getting back to normal, and some will need more time than others. One Utah doctor said taking these steps will make "getting back" a little easier.
As we start interacting with other people face-to-face, it might help to brush up on manners and social skills as some said they were feeling a bit rusty in this area.
Only about 40% of Americans can identify all five major symptoms of a stroke — a scary figure when quick treatment is critical for recovery. A 45-year-old Utah man said he's grateful his wife knew the signs when he suffered an ischemic stroke in February.
Research shows diabetics who have a lower limb amputation have a higher mortality rate. While it's a sobering stat, with the right interventions, doctors say this is preventable. One Utah man is grateful he got the care he needed.
The weather is warm so it's the perfect time to grill out or enjoy some barbecue. But if you don't have all day to wait for everything to slow cook perfectly, a pressure cooker can work just as well.
In recognition of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, Intermountain Healthcare chefs are offering Polynesian Cabbage Wraps in their cafeterias and the recipe for anyone to make at home.
The largest DNA study in the country has begun in Utah. Doctors believe it can change the way they deliver future health care, and hopefully, prevent chronic illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. One Bountiful mother shared why she is eager for her family to participate.
If you're craving Italian food that you don't have to go to a restaurant for, then look no further.
Becoming a new mother is always challenging, but especially for those who don't have the resources they need. Intermountain Healthcare's 'Healthy Kids' initiative partners with Salt Lake County on an evidence-based early childhood development program to help young families.
If you're looking to treat mom to a delicious breakfast on Sunday Smith's Chef Jeff Jackson has a great option for you -- a crescent roll breakfast ring.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL