Experts from Primary Children’s Hospital told KSL Utah has already seen an increase in preventable injuries this year. Former Bachelor contestant Michelle Money and her daughter are sharing their story.
For those who found themselves chilling on the couch during isolation, this could be the perfect time to reboot their fitness goals with businesses reopening and warmer weather.
Many Utahns have been juggling multiple responsibilities the last few months between working and parenting full-time. One Utah mom is using strategies she’s recently learned to help her daughter get the attention she needs during the workday.
COVID-19 has brought difficult mental and emotional challenges for many, but the additional stress and worry is particularly challenging for new moms.
Staying home has many of us spending more time on our electronic devices than normal. While technology is allowing people to connect and work in ways like never before, too much screen time can have a negative impact on our overall health.
This week marks the halfway point for Project Protect, Utah’s largest volunteer-based project since the 2002 Olympics. To date, Intermountain Healthcare, in partnership with the University of Utah and LDS Charities, has collected more than two million handmade medical-grade face masks.
Many women are concerned about giving birth during the COVID-19 outbreak, but hospital officials say they are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
While it's important to get outside, it's also important to do it the right way. Health experts say there is proper running etiquette Utahns should follow to keep everyone safe on the trails.
Utahns have been social distancing for a while now, and new data suggests the time people have spent apart from one another is paying off. Experts said it's not only protecting the general public, but especially those with compromised immune systems.
While it’s tempting to munch on chips and cookies all day when you’re home bound, dietitans are saying now is the time to forego the junk food and make healthy dietary choices a priority.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 207227)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 92740)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 9841)
- Utah Lifts Limit On How Many Can Attend Private Gatherings; Mask Mandate Still In Place (pageviews: 3770)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2979)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2690)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2643)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2039)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 1853)
Connect with KSL