Men throughout Utah are participating in No Shave November this month. It's not just a time to grow facial hair, but also a time to reflect on men's health — both physical health and mental well-being.
Some women may be feeling apprehensive about giving birth at a hospital during the pandemic. With extensive COVID-19 testing process in place and a team of providers ready to assist, experts say it's safe. One mom is grateful she had a midwife by her side when she delivered her surprise baby as an older mother.
Due to the pandemic, many organized group walks for Breast Cancer Awareness month have been canceled this year, but that hasn't stopped those who are passionate about the cause from showing support. One Ogden couple is still finding ways to make strides against breast cancer.
More than 30 million Americans suffer from heart disease, putting them at risk for premature death. Despite setbacks, one Utah man is living life to his fullest and reaping the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
The coronavirus pandemic has posed unique challenges for everyone, but especially for one Orem man with Down syndrome whose routine was flipped upside down. With one goal in mind, a little exercise and some Disney magic, things started to look up.
A new survey reveals just 59% of American adults plan to get the flu vaccine this year, according to the National Foundation for Infectious Disease.
One Draper woman said she's grateful her baby was properly secured when she got in a crash years ago, and now she's educating parents about the right way to install their child's car seat.
Studies show the risk of death or complications related to COVID-19 are four times greater for those with diabetes, which affects more than 150,000 Utahns. One West Jordan man said he's grateful his chronic illness was under control when he got the coronavirus.
For many, COVID-19 has turned into a prolonged illness with symptoms lasting beyond the duration of the initial virus. A West Haven woman is one of the hundreds of Utahns trying to navigate their lives after the illness.
As several Utah districts head back to school this week, it’s more important than ever for parents to help prepare their children for classes. One Sandy family is making safety part of their everyday routine.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)
Connect with KSL