The pandemic has been a time of devastating loss for so many and it has challenged our resilience. In turn, many found this time to be a period of growth or a time to reevaluate what's most important in life. KSL-TV Reporter Aley Davis explores what it will take to remember these life lessons post-pandemic.
Experts said compassion, understanding and trusted information were the keys to helping someone make a decision about getting the COVID-19 vaccine. One Utah woman who was initially hesitant to get the vaccine shared what changed her mind.
Considering the mental and emotional toll of the pandemic, it's only natural to feel apprehensive about getting back to normal, and some will need more time than others. One Utah doctor said taking these steps will make "getting back" a little easier.
As we start interacting with other people face-to-face, it might help to brush up on manners and social skills as some said they were feeling a bit rusty in this area.
Only about 40% of Americans can identify all five major symptoms of a stroke — a scary figure when quick treatment is critical for recovery. A 45-year-old Utah man said he's grateful his wife knew the signs when he suffered an ischemic stroke in February.
Research shows diabetics who have a lower limb amputation have a higher mortality rate. While it's a sobering stat, with the right interventions, doctors say this is preventable. One Utah man is grateful he got the care he needed.
The weather is warm so it's the perfect time to grill out or enjoy some barbecue. But if you don't have all day to wait for everything to slow cook perfectly, a pressure cooker can work just as well.
In recognition of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, Intermountain Healthcare chefs are offering Polynesian Cabbage Wraps in their cafeterias and the recipe for anyone to make at home.
The largest DNA study in the country has begun in Utah. Doctors believe it can change the way they deliver future health care, and hopefully, prevent chronic illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. One Bountiful mother shared why she is eager for her family to participate.
If you're craving Italian food that you don't have to go to a restaurant for, then look no further.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 95844)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34665)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17332)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 16940)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13719)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12880)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 11372)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 11125)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 9961)
Connect with KSL