Host of KSL Outdoors with Adam Eakle
I have been fishing and hunting in Utah’s outdoors since I was able to hold a rod and rifle and I credit my father for instilling a love of the outdoors and the importance of being a responsible outdoorsman.
My great outdoor passions are hunting Elk, Deer and upland game; fly fishing and “dunking a worm with the kids.” In recent years, I became a part-time professional hunting guide; but I look equally forward to being in Utah’s wild with my two sons and two daughters.
I attended Kearns High School and the University of Utah, and now live in Riverton, Utah with my wife Tonya and four children Alex, Madison, Taylor and Ethan.
First TV Appearance: Saturday Oct 7th 2006. “A date which will live in infamy”
Favorite Story: 1998 Nagano Olympics
Memorable Interview: Dell Schanzee
Dream Interview: Ted Nugent…accomplished in 2011
Dream Job: Full time hunter/fisherman
Favorite Program: Deadliest Catch
First Story: Tragic mine accident in Tooele County
Why I’m A Journalist: Because you never know who you are going to meet, where you are going to go, and what you’ll find.
Hidden Talent: I can blow a train whistle with my hands.
Alma Mater: U of U
Star Sign: Gemini
Kids: Alex, Madison and Taylor, Ethan
Siblings: Four. I’m the baby!
Hobbies: Hunt big game, boating and fishing with the kids
Favorite Food: The free meals at any media event.
Favorite Sports Team: Bosox, baby!
Favorite Musician: Garth Brooks
Favorite Author: Jon Krakauer
Favorite Moviestar: Kate Hudson (Don’t tell my wife)
Favorite Destination: Lake Powell and Alaska
Facebook: Adam Eakle (KSL)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)