Ashley Kewish is the weekend anchor and a reporter for KSL TV. She is an Emmy award-winning journalist who first joined the KSL team back in 2005. Her assignments have taken her throughout the world–most recently to Rio de Janeiro for the Summer Olympics and to Mali, West Africa for documentary work highlighting the severe poverty and dangerous living conditions in the country.
She has been recognized by the The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for her work on KSL’s Wednesday’s Child segments, where she shares the stories of children living in the Utah foster care system. She currently sits on the Advisory Board for The Adoption Exchange, a group that works to find permanent homes for children living in state custody.
Ashley enjoys the opportunity to cover the lighter side of news from time to time. She can be seen covering the Sundance Film Festival each year, and more recently, reported live from the red carpet of the Golden Globes in Los Angeles.
Ashley was born and raised in Seattle, and will always be a loyal Seahawks and Mariners fan. She still loves the Pacific Northwest but is happy to now call the Mountain West home. Ashley graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. In her free time, she enjoys running with her dog, Bruno, and spending time with her family.
Facebook: Ashley Kewish
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)