Brooke Walker is the host and executive producer of “Studio 5 with Brooke Walker.” She is an Emmy award-winning journalist and a member of the KSL News Team, where she contributes as an anchor and reporter. She also is the host and executive producer of “Family Rules” on BYUtv.
A homegrown Utah girl, Brooke is actively involved in her community and enjoys speaking to local groups and organizations. She is proud of her work with a variety of charitable organizations including Operation Smile and Primary Children’s Hospital.
Brooke attended Brigham Young University where she studied Broadcast Communications. Prior to her time at KSL, Brooke worked for the Public Affairs Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Brooke loves finding inspiration from other people’s life experiences and sharing those stories with viewers. In her spare time, you can find Brooke curled up with a good read or cashing in on quality “girl time” with her three sisters. Also high on the list: shopping, working out and anything chocolate.
Brooke’s most important and cherished titles are wife and mother. She and her husband, Marc, are the proud parents of Emme, Boston and Lucy.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)