Brooke Walker is the host and executive producer of “Studio 5 with Brooke Walker.” She is an Emmy award-winning journalist and a member of the KSL News Team, where she contributes as an anchor and reporter. She also is the host and executive producer of “Family Rules” on BYUtv.
A homegrown Utah girl, Brooke is actively involved in her community and enjoys speaking to local groups and organizations. She is proud of her work with a variety of charitable organizations including Operation Smile and Primary Children’s Hospital.
Brooke attended Brigham Young University where she studied Broadcast Communications. Prior to her time at KSL, Brooke worked for the Public Affairs Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Brooke loves finding inspiration from other people’s life experiences and sharing those stories with viewers. In her spare time, you can find Brooke curled up with a good read or cashing in on quality “girl time” with her three sisters. Also high on the list: shopping, working out and anything chocolate.
Brooke’s most important and cherished titles are wife and mother. She and her husband, Marc, are the proud parents of Emme, Boston and Lucy.
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 14123)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5769)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 3898)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2315)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2171)
- West Jordan Neighborhood Reeling After Suspect Breaks Into Homes, Gets Into Shootout (pageviews: 2057)
- Police: Man Slammed Into Ex-Girlfriend's Car Before Crashing Into TRAX Station (pageviews: 1762)
- Live (pageviews: 1655)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1641)