Jeremiah Jensen is an Emmy award-winning sports anchor and reporter that has been covering sports in Utah for KSL since October 2005. The native of Star Valley, Wyoming has a passion for covering the sports teams he grew up watching. He recently won a regional Emmy and UBEE award for Best Sports Story in 2011. His work has also been recognized by the Utah Society of Professional Journalists.
Jeremiah has covered the most memorable sports moments in Utah in the past decade and has enjoyed profiling some of Utah’s most inspirational athletes.
He is well known for his regular features Locals in the NFL and Jazz Rewind on SportsBeat Sunday. In addition to his reporting on SportsBeat he has helped develop Game Night Live into the premiere source for high school sports coverage in the state.
Jeremiah is also a regular contributor to KSL.com.
When Jeremiah isn’t working he enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennie, and their three children, Brodey, Sophie and Lyla.
You can follow Jeremiah on Twitter: @JJSportsBeat
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)