Jeremiah Jensen is an Emmy award-winning sports anchor and reporter that has been covering sports in Utah for KSL since October 2005. The native of Star Valley, Wyoming has a passion for covering the sports teams he grew up watching. He recently won a regional Emmy and UBEE award for Best Sports Story in 2011. His work has also been recognized by the Utah Society of Professional Journalists.
Jeremiah has covered the most memorable sports moments in Utah in the past decade and has enjoyed profiling some of Utah’s most inspirational athletes.
He is well known for his regular features Locals in the NFL and Jazz Rewind on SportsBeat Sunday. In addition to his reporting on SportsBeat he has helped develop Game Night Live into the premiere source for high school sports coverage in the state.
Jeremiah is also a regular contributor to KSL.com.
When Jeremiah isn’t working he enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennie, and their three children, Brodey, Sophie and Lyla.
You can follow Jeremiah on Twitter: @JJSportsBeat
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 5221)
- Some high school seniors in Utah concerned about graduation attire – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5184)
- Fatal crash on I15 in Farmington, police investigating (pageviews: 3101)
- Police arrest man accused off fatally hitting a woman, dragging body (pageviews: 2965)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 2647)
- Some high school seniors in Utah concerned about graduation attire (pageviews: 2373)