Kevin Eubank joined KSL Television in 2006 and has been forecasting the weather in Utah for over two decades. He is the Chief Meteorologist for the No. 1 newscast at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. His love of meteorology came from watching his father Mark forecast the ever-changing weather conditions of Utah.
Kevin was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah, and graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast meteorology. He is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. Kevin is active in the community and speaks often to various educational, religious, and civic groups. Kevin serves as the Executive Director for the non-profit El Niño Foundation and owns and operates a private investment company.
Kevin loves the outdoors! He mountain bikes, wakeboards and loves to snowboard in the Utah powder. He served an LDS mission to Chihuahua, Mexico. He currently resides in Bountiful with his wife and four children.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)