Kevin Eubank joined KSL Television in 2006 and has been forecasting the weather in Utah for over two decades. He is the Chief Meteorologist for the No. 1 newscast at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. His love of meteorology came from watching his father Mark forecast the ever-changing weather conditions of Utah.
Kevin was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah, and graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast meteorology. He is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. Kevin is active in the community and speaks often to various educational, religious, and civic groups. Kevin serves as the Executive Director for the non-profit El Niño Foundation and owns and operates a private investment company.
Kevin loves the outdoors! He mountain bikes, wakeboards and loves to snowboard in the Utah powder. He served an LDS mission to Chihuahua, Mexico. He currently resides in Bountiful with his wife and four children.
- Utah teacher frustrated after hit-and-run driver not charged (pageviews: 10067)
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 8272)
- Imagine Dragons, Zions Bank surprise Velour owner with paid-off mortgage (pageviews: 7062)
- Body found in Millard County confirmed to be missing Texas man (pageviews: 5766)
- Utah woman sues school district for giving child to stranger, nanny for kidnapping (pageviews: 5102)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 4738)
- Utah man stabs woman in Tinder meet up in 'an attempt to kill her' (pageviews: 4645)