Kevin Eubank joined KSL 5 in January 2006 and is the meteorologist for the No. 1 newscast at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. His love of meteorology came from watching his father Mark forecast the ever-changing weather conditions of Utah.
Kevin was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah, and graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast meteorology. He is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. Kevin is active in the community and speaks often to various educational, religious and civic groups. Kevin serves as the Executive Director for the non-profit El Niño Foundation and owns and operates a private investment company.
Kevin loves the outdoors! He mountain bikes, wakeboards and loves to snowboard in the Utah powder. He served an LDS mission to Chihuahua, Mexico. He currently resides in Bountiful with his wife and four children.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)