Morgan Wolfe is an award winning KSL-TV reporter and fill-in anchor that joined KSL in June 2020. She works in front, and behind the camera as she shoots, writes, and edits her own work.
Morgan’s skills have been recognized with two Edward R. Murrow Regional Awards for Excellence in Writing. Her photography skills won her an Eric Sevareid Award, Wisconsin Broadcast Awards, half a dozen Emmy nominations, and accolades with the National Press Photographers Association.
Previously, Morgan was an evening anchor in Madison, WI. She has chased stories across the Midwest, including a nationwide manhunt for a Wisconsin man, the workplace shooting at Molson Coors, deadly floods and snow storms. A few of her favorite reporting memories include covering Super Bowl 52 in her home state of Minnesota, and being one of the first to report that Jayme Closs had been found after 88 days of being captured.
Morgan is passionate about human interests stories, equal rights, and transportation topics.
The Midwesterner is thrilled to call the mountains home! When she isn’t working, you can find her cuddling her rescue dog, Ralphy, golfing, or cooking.
Reach out to Morgan with any story ideas, hiking or restaurant recommendations!
Facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/MorganTaylorWolfe
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)