Feb 20, 2020, 4:04 PM
Have you used Zantac?
Photo: Getty Images
Did you take a generic version of Zantac?
Do you take either Zantac or the generic more than twice a week?
Do you take Zantac as a long-term solution for heartburn?
Have you talked to your doctor about using Zantac?
Have you tried alternative over-the-counter medications besides Zantac?
Have the alternative over-the-counter medications worked?
Have you experienced any of the following: weight loss, bloody or tarry stools symptoms of anemia like fatigue and weakness, or abdominal pain worse than you normally experience?
Do you have a family history of cancer?
Do you have additional cancer risk factors like a history of smoking?
It appears that you might have a heightened risk of cancer from your previous usage of Zantac. Talk to your doctor to see what options you might have.
You have more of a risk of developing cancer based on your previous usage of Zantac. Talk to your doctor to see what options you might have.
You have little risk of developing cancer from Zantac because you either have not taken it, or taken it very moderately. However you may still want to talk to your doctor to see what options you might have.
Share your Results:
KSL 5 TV Live
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)