Cindy St. Clair, KSL Investigative Producer
Cindy St. Clair is a long-time, passionate investigative journalist, producing in the Salt Lake City market for the past 12 years.
She got her start at KUTV, working her way up from rolling the prompter to investigating government negligence and consumer issues.
Her audit of the Utah Attorney General’s White Collar Crime Offender Registry found a third of offenders were not listed, and directly resulted in Utah law change that created enforcement mechanisms to make sure criminals convicted of financial crimes are held accountable to register. Through other investigations, she has helped Utahns recover hundreds of thousands of dollars and held numerous businesses and government entities accountable for questionable actions.
Cindy is a graduate of the University of Utah (go Utes!) and has been a Utah resident since 2003. When she’s not sorting through spreadsheets at work, she enjoys reading books to her daughter, weekly themed family dinners, cross country skiing, and as much travel as she can get with her vacation days. She is thrilled to be working with the best investigators in the business at KSL.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)