Cindy St. Clair, KSL Investigative Producer
Cindy St. Clair is a long-time, passionate investigative journalist, producing in the Salt Lake City market for the past 12 years.
She got her start at KUTV, working her way up from rolling the prompter to investigating government negligence and consumer issues.
Her audit of the Utah Attorney General’s White Collar Crime Offender Registry found a third of offenders were not listed, and directly resulted in Utah law change that created enforcement mechanisms to make sure criminals convicted of financial crimes are held accountable to register. Through other investigations, she has helped Utahns recover hundreds of thousands of dollars and held numerous businesses and government entities accountable for questionable actions.
Cindy is a graduate of the University of Utah (go Utes!) and has been a Utah resident since 2003. When she’s not sorting through spreadsheets at work, she enjoys reading books to her daughter, weekly themed family dinners, cross country skiing, and as much travel as she can get with her vacation days. She is thrilled to be working with the best investigators in the business at KSL.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)