If you're a gym rat, finding new ways to exercise at home can be a big adjustment, especially if you don't have home gym equipment. But KSL's Aley Davis found it's possible to have an effective workout at home just using your own body weight.
Intermountain Healthcare has developed a free online tool to prescreen symptoms for COVID-19 available to the Utah public.
Social distancing is critical to the health of all Utahns, but it’s especially important for people with autoimmune diseases who are on immune suppressing medications.
Businesses and churches are taking measures to protect the community and prepare against coronavirus, but you might be wondering what steps you can take in your home.
After struggling with insomnia and irregular sleeping patterns, Austin Jones invested in a dawn simulator to help him get out of bed on dark winter mornings.
Preparing for a new baby is often an exciting time, but it can be especially challenging for families who learn their unborn baby is not expected to live. One Utah couple survived the heartbreaking loss of their daughter with the support of a program called Angel Watch designed just for them.
The Mayo Clinic reports 100 million people are affected by fatty liver disease across the country, and it's a growing problem in Utah, too. Often the symptoms are not recognized until it's too late, which is why early screening is so important.
Prenatal care is an important part of keeping both mom and baby healthy during pregnancy, but keeping up on regular appointments can be a hassle, especially for women juggling other kids or a demanding job.
Utah offers some of the best downhill skiing in the country, but if you are looking for even more of a workout, a couple of outdoor enthusiasts suggest trying cross-country skiing.
Brain surgery is one of the most serious procedures someone might undergo, which is why it's so important doctors have every resource available to them. One Utah man credits his life to a technology that's new to St. George.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)
Connect with KSL