COVID-19 has brought difficult mental and emotional challenges for many, but the additional stress and worry is particularly challenging for new moms.
Staying home has many of us spending more time on our electronic devices than normal. While technology is allowing people to connect and work in ways like never before, too much screen time can have a negative impact on our overall health.
This week marks the halfway point for Project Protect, Utah’s largest volunteer-based project since the 2002 Olympics. To date, Intermountain Healthcare, in partnership with the University of Utah and LDS Charities, has collected more than two million handmade medical-grade face masks.
Many women are concerned about giving birth during the COVID-19 outbreak, but hospital officials say they are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
While it's important to get outside, it's also important to do it the right way. Health experts say there is proper running etiquette Utahns should follow to keep everyone safe on the trails.
Utahns have been social distancing for a while now, and new data suggests the time people have spent apart from one another is paying off. Experts said it's not only protecting the general public, but especially those with compromised immune systems.
While it’s tempting to munch on chips and cookies all day when you’re home bound, dietitans are saying now is the time to forego the junk food and make healthy dietary choices a priority.
If you're a gym rat, finding new ways to exercise at home can be a big adjustment, especially if you don't have home gym equipment. But KSL's Aley Davis found it's possible to have an effective workout at home just using your own body weight.
Intermountain Healthcare has developed a free online tool to prescreen symptoms for COVID-19 available to the Utah public.
Social distancing is critical to the health of all Utahns, but it’s especially important for people with autoimmune diseases who are on immune suppressing medications.
KSL 5 TV Live
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 14132)
- 41 Arrested, 21 Officers Hurt In Downtown SLC Protest (pageviews: 12537)
- Salt Lake Begins Process To Clean Up, Assess Damage From Protest (pageviews: 11883)
- May 2020 Downtown Protest - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9844)
- Clean-Up Crews Gather Downtown After Protests Turn Violent (pageviews: 9472)
- Salt Lake Issues Week-Long Curfew For Overnight Hours (pageviews: 8230)
- Man Detained After Brandishing Bow & Arrow; Car Lit On Fire By Protesters (pageviews: 7744)
- Curfew Enacted As Protests Continue In SLC; Multiple Cars Set On Fire (pageviews: 7581)
- Live (pageviews: 6862)
Connect with KSL