A BYU study shows kids eat more calories in post-game snacks than they burn during the actual game. With a childhood obesity rate of 19 percent in the United States, dieticians are concerned. One Utah dad and coach said he is keeping health a priority on the field.
Father's Day is coming up on Sunday, and if you're still trying to figure out what to make for dad -- we have a few ideas.
Father's Day is almost here, and if you're still trying to decide what to make dad, Chef Jeff from Smith's has an idea - Steak Bites with Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes.
Adding fish to your diet brings health benefits, and pairing it with a chilled spinach strawberry salsa makes for a bright and healthy summer meal
A cancer diagnosis is often about more than just the cancer itself. The treatment can affect every part of someone's overall health and well-being. One Utah woman said she was grateful for an attentive physician who helped her through the emotional pain she experienced as she went through treatment during the pandemic.
The pandemic threw off our routines and schedules, and for many of us, one of the first things to go was regular exercise. One South Jordan woman found a way to re-prioritize her health through goal setting and discipline.
Chef Lesli Sommerdorf with Harmons joined KSL-TV's Dan Spindle in studio Friday to show us her take on a Thai beef salad with cucumber and mint.
The pandemic has been a time of devastating loss for so many and it has challenged our resilience. In turn, many found this time to be a period of growth or a time to reevaluate what's most important in life. KSL-TV Reporter Aley Davis explores what it will take to remember these life lessons post-pandemic.
Experts said compassion, understanding and trusted information were the keys to helping someone make a decision about getting the COVID-19 vaccine. One Utah woman who was initially hesitant to get the vaccine shared what changed her mind.
Considering the mental and emotional toll of the pandemic, it's only natural to feel apprehensive about getting back to normal, and some will need more time than others. One Utah doctor said taking these steps will make "getting back" a little easier.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL