Many people have shared messages of gratitude all over social media during the week of Thanksgiving. Experts say expressing thanks goes beyond just feeling good — it turns out there are actual health benefits that come from being grateful.
Men throughout Utah are participating in No Shave November this month. It's not just a time to grow facial hair, but also a time to reflect on men's health — both physical health and mental well-being.
Some women may be feeling apprehensive about giving birth at a hospital during the pandemic. With extensive COVID-19 testing process in place and a team of providers ready to assist, experts say it's safe. One mom is grateful she had a midwife by her side when she delivered her surprise baby as an older mother.
Due to the pandemic, many organized group walks for Breast Cancer Awareness month have been canceled this year, but that hasn't stopped those who are passionate about the cause from showing support. One Ogden couple is still finding ways to make strides against breast cancer.
More than 30 million Americans suffer from heart disease, putting them at risk for premature death. Despite setbacks, one Utah man is living life to his fullest and reaping the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
The coronavirus pandemic has posed unique challenges for everyone, but especially for one Orem man with Down syndrome whose routine was flipped upside down. With one goal in mind, a little exercise and some Disney magic, things started to look up.
A new survey reveals just 59% of American adults plan to get the flu vaccine this year, according to the National Foundation for Infectious Disease.
One Draper woman said she's grateful her baby was properly secured when she got in a crash years ago, and now she's educating parents about the right way to install their child's car seat.
Studies show the risk of death or complications related to COVID-19 are four times greater for those with diabetes, which affects more than 150,000 Utahns. One West Jordan man said he's grateful his chronic illness was under control when he got the coronavirus.
For many, COVID-19 has turned into a prolonged illness with symptoms lasting beyond the duration of the initial virus. A West Haven woman is one of the hundreds of Utahns trying to navigate their lives after the illness.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 47318)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 19664)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17661)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 8383)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6346)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC (pageviews: 5794)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4942)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Death Of Santaquin Man (pageviews: 2481)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2259)
Connect with KSL