KSL NewsRadio and TV, together with FM100.3 and 103.5 The Arrow have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital than ever before! Listen and watch for compelling stories, interviews with patients, families and hospital staff. We’ll share the story of this incredible hospital and the hundreds of amazing children who receive care each and every day.
The KSL Give-A-Thon officially takes place on Wednesday November 30th, but we encourage you not to wait and to donate now by clicking the link on this page.
**If you have a problem with your donation or would like to make a change to your donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up today to be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more.
At KSL, we believe there is no better charity that you could donate to than one that helps kids. As always, 100% of the money received during the KSL Give-A-Thon goes to the kids. The staff at Primary Children’s Hospital live their mission statement, “The Child First and Always.”
The Festival of Trees is a magical holiday tradition celebrating children’s health in our Utah community. Experience four festive days dedicated to raising money for Primary Children’s Hospital from the comfort of your own home. Volunteers from around the community created and donated beautiful holiday decorations, extravagant trees, stunning wreaths, hand-crafted gingerbread houses, a gift boutique and so much more!
Make a donation NOW. On behalf of everyone at KSL, thank you.
And a huge thank you to our sponsors:
If you have a problem with your donation or would like to make a change to your donation, please email email@example.com.
For photos, interviews and questions about this year’s KSL Give-A-Thon, please contact Ike Yospe, KSL Newsradio Promotions Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Stephanie Avis, KSL 5 TV Director, Marketing and Development, email@example.com
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)