Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital.
Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more.
KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital than ever before! Listen to KSL NewsRadio and watch KSL 5 TV for compelling stories, interviews with patients, families and hospital staff. We’ll continue to share the story of this incredible hospital, and the hundreds of amazing children who receive care each and every day.
At KSL, we believe there is no better charity that you could donate to than to help the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital. The staff at Primary Children’s lives their mission statement, “The Child First and Always.”
Make a donation! Click the link at the top of this page to donate now. On behalf of all of us at KSL, thank you!
For photos, interviews and questions about this year’s KSL Give-A-Thon, please contact Ike Yospe, KSL Newsradio Promotions Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-325-3120 or Stephanie Avis, KSL 5 TV Director, Marketing and Development, email@example.com
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)