KSL TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital than ever before! Listen to KSL NewsRadio and watch KSL TV for compelling stories, interviews with patients, families and hospital staff. We’ll continue to share the story of this incredible hospital, and the hundreds of amazing children who receive care each and every day.
Join KSL TV for a special broadcast today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sign up today to be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more.
At KSL, we believe there is no better charity that you could donate to than one that helps kids. As always, 100% of the money received during the KSL Give-A-Thon goes to the kids. The staff at Primary Children’s Hospital live their mission statement, “The Child First and Always.”
You’re invited! Tune in to the 51st annual Festival of Trees Utah Nov 30 – Dec 4, where 100% of the money received benefits Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital. The Festival of Trees is a magical holiday tradition celebrating children’s health in our Utah community. Experience four festive days dedicated to raising money for Primary Children’s Hospital from the comfort of your own home. Volunteers from around the community created and donated beautiful holiday decorations, extravagant trees, stunning wreaths, hand-crafted gingerbread houses, and so much more! All of which will be available via Online Auction and Gift Boutique starting Nov 30.
Make a donation NOW. On behalf of everyone at KSL, thank you.
Thank you to our sponsors, including Big Canyon Homes Foundation:
For photos, interviews and questions about this year’s KSL Give-A-Thon, please contact Ike Yospe, KSL Newsradio Promotions Director, email@example.com, 801-325-3120 or Stephanie Avis, KSL 5 TV Director, Marketing and Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan school shooting suspect and his parents were isolated in the same facility and under suicide watch, sheriff said (pageviews: 7050)
- Michigan school officials had legal grounds to search shooting suspect's backpack and locker but did not, prosecutor says (pageviews: 3706)
- Missionary in serious but stable condition after being shot multiple times (pageviews: 3561)
- Daycare closed for meth contamination after child pornography charges (pageviews: 2809)
- Lighting Letdown: Customers call Gephardt after professional holiday light installer goes silent (pageviews: 2651)
- San Francisco restaurant owners apologize after refusing service to on-duty police officers (pageviews: 2381)
- One injured after road-rage shooting on SR 201 (pageviews: 1846)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop (pageviews: 1806)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1783)