This is the time when high school graduating seniors would have been walking across the stage in front of friends and family to accept their diploma, including one Salt Lake City teen living in foster care who overcame incredible odds to graduate.
For kids living in foster care, their normal means a life without a family. Kenzie was dreaming that will change for her soon.
A big change in a state contract with a local non-profit was announced Monday. For the first time in 20 years, state funds to "Utah Foster Care" will now be going to "The Adoption Exchange" instead.
This time of social distancing and quarantine is difficult time for everyone in our country, but for children living in the foster care system, it can be especially isolating.
It's been an incredible season for Snowbird Mountain Resort, and one new skier hoped to experience the greatest snow on Earth for himself.
Inside a small warehouse in Salt Lake City is a world cut off from the busy streets just outside the door. It’s a place where the limits of your own mind are the only thing holding you back.
Brother and sister featured on KSL'S Wednesday's Child in 2015 and again in 2018 were adopted by a family in Southern Utah.
This week’s Wednesday’s Child is not just one child, but three siblings all hoping to be adopted. The children were invited to a day of indoor skating and video games recently, and KSL tagged along.
On this week's Wednesday's Child we won't be introducing you to a child in need of a family. Instead, we have an update that is sure to make you smile.
This week’s Wednesday’s Child is Autumn. She an artistic girl who is getting the opportunity paint at ‘Color Me Mine’ in Salt Lake City.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 71723)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 10117)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8705)
- Utah Sets New Record With 722 New COVID-19 Cases; 7 New Deaths Reported (pageviews: 7637)
- Two People Charged With Hate Crime For Vandalizing Black Lives Matter Mural (pageviews: 5079)
- Husband Of Nurse Fighting For Life In ICU (pageviews: 4284)
- Unified Police Help Single Mom Remove Trees After Alleged Scam (pageviews: 4275)
- Back-To-School Plans Announced For Davis School District Plans (pageviews: 4150)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 4121)
Connect with KSL