Elvis Presley's grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.
California firefighters are investigating the origin of a fire that destroyed a historic 249-year-old Catholic church.
One of the bright spots in Atlanta as it struggles under the weight of the coronavirus pandemic is Chavis Flagg, a guitar player who has turned the city's popular Beltline trail into his stage.
US Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Sunday said a mask mandate would work best at local and state levels, casting doubt on how a national mandate would be enforced and saying that education is needed.
Twenty-one people were injured after an explosion and fire on board a ship at the US Naval Base in San Diego, US Navy officials said.
An anonymous buyer bid a record $114,000 for a rare, unopened copy of the classic video game Super Mario Bros.
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that he will grant a request by Democrats to have former special counsel Robert Mueller testify about his investigation before the committee.
According to Florida Department of Health statistics released Sunday, 15,299 people tested positive for COVID-19, for a total of 269,811 cases.
President Donald Trump paid a visit to wounded service members at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Saturday and wore a mask after months of refusing to be seen doing so in public.
The convenience retailer has celebrated July 11 (7/11) every summer since 2002 as 7-Eleven Day, with free Slurpees for all who visited one of the stores. But it's been canceled this year. And, yes, you can blame it on the pandemic.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)
Connect with KSL