Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is telling House Democrats that direct deposits to Americans will begin next week under the coronavirus aid package.
Sen. Bernie Sanders ended his presidential campaign.
A majority of Americans -- 55% -- now say the federal government has done a poor job preventing the spread of coronavirus in the United States, up eight points in about a week.
Here are some of the important coronavirus stories you may have missed overnight.
If Wisconsin was a test case for voting in the age of coronavirus, the test did not go well for many voters.
Small business owners hoping for quick help from the government’s emergency $349 billion lending program were still waiting amid reports of computer problems at the Small Business Administration.
Congress is racing to craft the next coronavirus rescue package, but President Donald Trump’s sudden request Tuesday to pump $250 billion more into a just-launched payroll program for small businesses may hit roadblocks.
Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly has submitted his resignation a day after leaked audio revealed he called the ousted commander of the USS Theodore Roosevelt "stupid" in an address to the ship's crew.
New York City’s death toll from the coronavirus eclipsed the number of those killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11, health officials said Tuesday.
Defense Secretary Mark Esper told acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly that he must apologize for his remarks slamming the former commander of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)
Connect with KSL