KSL’s Quarters For Christmas
Every winter, hundreds of Utah children struggle to find shoes, socks or clothing to keep warm. KSL will distribute 100% of your donation to make sure Utah kids are warm and comfortable during the cold months.
The following charitable Utah organizations received funds from KSL’s Quarters for Christmas this year: Utah’s education foundations (administered by Salt Lake Education Foundation), Crossroads Urban Center, Catholic Community Services and The Road Home. Agencies receiving Quarters for Christmas funding are reviewed yearly by the Bonneville Charitable Foundation and KSL.
As always, 100% of donations made to KSL’s Quarters for Christmas Campaign return back into our community for children’s shoes, clothing and coats. Thank you for giving to KSL’s Quarters for Christmas and Utah’s children.
Donations are also collected at any of the Utah or Idaho Deseret Book stores.
You may also mail checks made out to “KSL’s Quarters for Christmas” or donate in person weekdays from 8am-5pm at:
KSL Broadcast House
55 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84180
Donations are accepted year-round for KSL’s Quarters for Christmas. Should you have any questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your generosity.
100% of the funds generated through KSL’s Quarters for Christmas are distributed to the following:
Utah’s Education Foundations
KSL’s Quarters for Christmas funds given to Utah’s education foundations are given directly to student families through the counseling office, principals and/or teachers. Please inquire if your school participates in the Quarters for Christmas program within your school’s office. For schools requesting assistance, contact Salt Lake Education Foundation at 801-578-8258 or http://www.saltlakeeducationfoundation.org/ to see if your school qualifies for funding.
Crossroads Urban Center
347 South 400 East in Salt Lake City
Catholic Community Services
224 North 2200 West in Salt Lake City
KSL’s Quarters for Christmas funds given to Catholic Community Services of Utah (CCS) provides shoes to the homeless, low-income, and refugee families in our community.
The Road Home Emergency Services
3380 South 1000 West in Salt Lake City
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 13809)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 8147)
- Back-To-School Plans Announced For Davis School District Plans (pageviews: 5655)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 5196)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 4993)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 4959)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3392)
- Nick Cordero, Broadway Actor, Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 3055)
- 564 New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, 49 New Hospitalizations And 4 New Deaths (pageviews: 2968)