Pedestrian crashes and fatalities typically increase during the fall in Utah, but UDOT officials encouraged students to walk, bike or even scooter to school rather than drive to reduce the number of cars on Utah roads.
We’ve all seen the signs on the freeway that read, “Keep Right Except to Pass.” But how many people follow this rule?
It's Child Passenger Safety Week, and the Utah Department of Public Safety has information on keeping your kids safe while in the vehicle.
The Utah Highway Patrol said 102 people died on Utah's roads in the months between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
Four-way stops where no one seems to know when it's their turn to go -- it can be the most infuriating part of your commute.
When it comes to the rules behind the wheel, it's a bit like "monkey see, monkey do." If mom and dad can do it - then so can the teen, so parents need to lead by example.
The Utah Highway Patrol announced there will be an increased trooper presence on the state's roads over the Labor Day Weekend, including a DUI blitz on Friday.
Troopers began a multi-day blitz in Davis County to crack down on speeding and reckless driving in construction zones. Here are the numbers from the first 24 hours.
The Utah Highway Patrol is cracking down on drivers who are speeding through construction zones in Davis County.
Over a busy Pioneer Day weekend that saw state troopers make nearly 3,500 traffic stops on Utah roads, Utah Highway Patrol officials said a concerning trend once again emerged in the form of triple-digit speeders.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)
Connect with KSL