Many Utah families are headed to California now that the Happiest Place on Earth is open again. Your summer road trip may include watching Disney movies or playing "Name-that-tune" with Disney songs, but no matter where you travel it should also include safety. One Utah family shares the best way they know how to Summer Safely.
The Utah Highway Patrol and police officers from West Valley City and West Jordan conducted a speed enforcement blitz on Mountain View Corridor Thursday morning.
We're cruising toward the halfway point of the summer driving season, so KSL's Dan Spindle wanted to break down how we're doing so far and where we really need to pay attention to on the roads.
Road debris played a role in two fatal crashes over the past week on Utah highways. State officials said Wednesday it needs the public's help to keep the litter off the roads.
State troopers are showing zero tolerance for what they call ‘extreme driving behavior,’ people driving way over the speed limit.
Historically, Memorial Day to Labor Day is considered the deadliest time on Utah roads when fatal crashes nearly double.
As we head into the deadliest time of year on Utah’s roads, things aren’t looking good. In just the last week, at least eight people have lost their lives.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers cited more than five dozen drivers for triple-digit speeds over the holiday weekend, and troopers said those high speeds continue to be a persistent problem statewide.
Zero Fatalities kicked off its summer campaign to encourage Utahns to "Summer Safely" out on the roads.
The Memorial Day travel season is upon us, and more than 37 million Americans are expected to hit the road this year.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)
Connect with KSL