The long weekend known to spark the 100 deadliest days on Utah roads broke records for reckless driving.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers are issuing a warning after a man was taken to the hospital after being hit while changing a tire.
Annual safety inspections are no longer required for most vehicles in Utah. That means it is our responsibility to keep us and those around us safe on the roads by properly maintaining our vehicles.
So far in 2019, 27 teens have died in car crashes on Utah roads. The memoriam put names and faces to those numbers.
One in seven firefighters and police officers who die in the line of duty are killed in vehicle-related incidents, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
Following too closely is the leading cause of crashes on Utah highways. Here are best practices to know you’re leaving a safe distance.
Utah is the ninth-most dangerous state for teen drivers, according to a new report with national data that looked at crashes involving drivers ages 15 to 20.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — When you hear that beep or buzz, it’s difficult to avoid the temptation to look at your phone. Students at the University of Utah recognize that and they’re joining forces with the Utah Department of Transportation to introduce a new campaign targeting distracted driving — with an eight-foot-tall cell phone. “Almost 3,500 […]
The 100 Deadliest Days of Summer are officially over, and there's some good news at the end of the season.
Utah law enforcement released numbers showing they had a busy holiday weekend trying to keep the state's roads safe.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)
Connect with KSL