Police have arrested a man they say is connected to at least 12 theft cases in Utah County after a keen eye and some serendipitous timing helped identify the suspect.
The Utah County Health Department has issued a county-wide mask mandate effective immediately, due to the rising rate of coronavirus cases.
Parents and students were told that following a sustained increase in COVID-19 cases in the school community, starting Wednesday, Sept. 23, Alta High School will transition to online learning for 14 days
An 89-year-old Weber County man has become "TikTok famous" after a family gave a big tip for pizza delivery.
Quarantine and the economic strain of the coronavirus pandemic has brought a lot of new stress. For more and more people, that includes clenching their teeth while trying to rest.
The Jordan School Board has decided on a new pandemic protocol for high schools during outbreaks of COVID-19.
Three teenagers and a parent of one of the teens face charges related to the Turkey Farm Road Fire which burned nearly 12,000 acres last July north of St. George.
Just two hours before state health officials announced Provo and Orem would move back to the orange threat level, the Presidents at Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University issued a joint letter warning students they must change their behavior as COVID-19 cases spike in Utah County.
Utah health officials on Tuesday announced the cities of Provo and Orem will be moved back to the orange level of restrictions in order to contain a new spike in COVID-19 cases.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday reported 650 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Herbert, State Leaders Holding Emergency Meeting After COVID-19 Spike (pageviews: 12174)
- Body Camera Video Released In Shooting Of 13-Year-Old With Autism (pageviews: 3848)
- Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public's Help (pageviews: 2282)
- Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County (pageviews: 2262)
- Dr. Angela Dunn Speaks At TEDx, Addresses Utah COVID Case Spike (pageviews: 2127)
- Missing Idaho Hiker Found Dead After 1,000-Foot Fall (pageviews: 2038)
- Governor Herbert Renews Utah State Of Emergency (pageviews: 2030)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 1954)
- Search Continues For Missing Hiker In Weber County (pageviews: 1553)
Connect with KSL