Sloan Schrage, Consumer Investigative Producer
Sloan Schrage caught the journalism bug in his 30s, getting his start as “old man intern” with KSL-TV in August 2007. His passion is consumer news, producing daily and investigative stories impacting the safety, security and wallets of Utah consumers over the past seven years.
Raised in Wyoming’s Big Horn Basin, Sloan has made Utah home for 20 years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah’s communication program.
When he’s not working on consumer stories, learning obscure Utah history, spending time with his two kids or trying to fix cars with help from YouTube videos, he’s out taking pictures of Utah’s remote landscapes and ghost towns.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 29330)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 10903)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 7691)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 6103)
- 3 People Injured In Dramatic Crash On Bonneville Salt Flats, Witness Says (pageviews: 5978)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5683)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4723)
- Are You Graduating This Year? Pizza Hut Wants To Give You A Free Pizza (pageviews: 3948)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 3685)