Sloan Schrage, Consumer Investigative Producer
Sloan Schrage caught the journalism bug in his 30s, getting his start as “old man intern” with KSL-TV in August 2007. His passion is consumer news, producing daily and investigative stories impacting the safety, security and wallets of Utah consumers over the past seven years.
Raised in Wyoming’s Big Horn Basin, Sloan has made Utah home for 20 years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah’s communication program.
When he’s not working on consumer stories, learning obscure Utah history, spending time with his two kids or trying to fix cars with help from YouTube videos, he’s out taking pictures of Utah’s remote landscapes and ghost towns.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)