Sloan Schrage, Consumer Investigative Producer
Sloan Schrage caught the journalism bug in his 30s, getting his start as “old man intern” with KSL-TV in August 2007. His passion is consumer news, producing daily and investigative stories impacting the safety, security and wallets of Utah consumers over the past seven years.
Raised in Wyoming’s Big Horn Basin, Sloan has made Utah home for 20 years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah’s communication program.
When he’s not working on consumer stories, learning obscure Utah history, spending time with his two kids or trying to fix cars with help from YouTube videos, he’s out taking pictures of Utah’s remote landscapes and ghost towns.
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)