Go Team! Cheerleaders bring home National Championship
DRAPER – Hip, hip hooray! Go Corner Canyon High School. The chargers cheerleaders deserve a pep rally after winning the UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship, one of the most prestigious awards in the country.
The team defeated 67 other cheer squads on Sunday in Orlando, Fla., to take the top spot.
It’s the first time since the 1980’s that a cheer team from Utah has clinched the honor.
The team says it’s a pretty good feeling.
They returned to Salt Lake City International Airport on Monday night.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)