Man Proposes to Girlfriend of 10 Years at His Sister’s Wedding in Sandy With Her Blessing
SANDY, Utah – No bridezilla in this story! This sweet bride shared the spotlight on her big day so her brother could surprise his girlfriend of 10 years with a proposal.
Chanelle Bajraktarevic told her brother, Cheyenne, it would be the perfect time to ask, because his girlfriend would be dressed up and all the family would be there.
Everything went great she said, except her brother was a little nervous, and put the ring on the wrong finger at first.
CONGRATULATIONS to both couples from all of us at KSL 5 TV!
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)