Looking to Get Out on the Road This Spring? 3 of the Best Early Spring Drives You Can Take in Your Brand New Honda Passport
The following article about early spring drives in the new Honda Passport is presented by your Utah Honda Dealers.
Early Spring in Utah can be an interesting time. With the weather going back and forth between a half foot of snow one day, to mid 50’s and sunny the next, you need to have a car that is ready for the worst of road conditions. Enter the Honda Passport. This midsize SUV is a champ in the snow. But where can you go in it in the early spring when you might have unpredictable weather? Spoiler: pretty much anywhere. Here are 3 of the best early spring drives you can take in your brand new Honda Passport.
1. Big Cottonwood Canyon
When a half foot of snow falls overnight, take the Honda Passport on a trip in Big Cottonwood Canyon. The roads won’t be ideal. But, Honda’s Intelligent Traction Management system will handle the roads like a champ as you work your way up to Silver Lake and Brighton where skiing is still great!
With 20/25mpg city/highway mileage estimates, the 2019 Honda Passport is ready for those long drives. With several national parks within just a few miles, you’ll be prepared to haul all the gear you need Put the back seats down and the Passport sports 100 cubic feet of cargo space. Even the storage areas have hidden compartments. Plus, the 280-horse, V-6 under the hood can tow up to 5000 lbs.
3. Provo Canyon
A 28-mile trip, Provo Canyon has something for everyone. Enjoy fishing on the Provo River, the views at Bridal Veil Falls, and the drive to the Sundance Resort. These roads can be a bit snowy this time of year. But not to worry, that available all-wheel drive will get you through anything. And safety is the name of the game. Honda Sensing, a suite of safety features will make sure you stay in your lane, brake on the spot, and cruise to your heart’s content as you take the Alpine Scenic Loop for a return trip through Park City.
The Honda Passport is Available through YOUR Utah Honda Dealers
The 2019 Honda Passport is a beast in the snow. And it’s great on sunny days, rainy days, windy days, or any day really. You can check one out at your local Utah Honda Dealer.
Ken Garff Honda Downtown
64 E 900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Ken Garff Honda of Orem
195 E University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058
Ken Garff Honda Riverdale
950 W Riverdale Rd
Ogden, UT 84405
Larry H. Miller Honda
5808 S State St
Murray, UT 84107
Performance Honda Bountiful
2215 S 500 W
Bountiful, UT 84010
Stockton #12 Honda
10860 So Automall Dr
Sandy, UT 84070
1945 N Main St
Logan, UT 84341
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 9790)
- 'He Was So Caring': Family Remembers Teen Killed In Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 7246)
- Several Park Goers Concerned About Capacity At Lagoon (pageviews: 6967)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 6784)
- Surveillance Photos Show Missing Teen With Man, Woman (pageviews: 6331)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 5538)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 4778)
- Idaho Police Seeking Public's Help In Locating Missing Park City Hiker (pageviews: 2972)
- COVID-19 Impacting Snow Removal In Woodland Hills (pageviews: 2872)