Green O’riginal Glazed Doughnuts Return To Krispy Kreme And Chance For FREE Doughnuts For A Year
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is bringing back its Green O’riginal Glazed Doughnuts this year as part of their St. Patrick’s Day weekend celebration.
The Associated Press is reporting fans can celebrate this year from March 15-17 with the green doughnuts and a chance to be one of thousands of lucky “Golden Dozen Pass” winners.
The pass will grant the winner free original glazed doughnuts for a year — that’s a dozen per month through next year’s St. Patrick’s Day.
— Krispy Kreme (@krispykreme) March 7, 2019
The company says every participating shop will award multiple Golden Dozen Passes each day to customers.
Krispy Kreme has 5 Utah locations currently — Logan, Ogden, Lindon, Sandy and Orem.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)