Increasing Family Leave Without Adding To The Debt, Sen. Mike Lee Talks to Doug Wright About His New Bill
SUNDAY EDITION – Senator Mike Lee is putting forward a bill that would increase paid family leave in this country, and he says he can do it without putting the country into more debt.
But will his solution actually solve the problem?
Plus, how you can literally click a box to help solve homelessness.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Biden Halts Oil And Gas Leases On US Land, Water For 60 Days (pageviews: 3405)
- Utah Politicians Issue Statement Opposing Executive Order On National Monuments (pageviews: 2786)
- Utahn Shares Message After Losing Friend To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2670)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2668)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi (pageviews: 2494)
- Health Officials Report 30 More Utahns Have Died From COVID-19 (pageviews: 2237)
- Biden To Sign Virus Measures, Requires Mask Use To Travel (pageviews: 2178)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 2024)
- SWAT Situation Unfolds Near Rose Park; Roads Closed (pageviews: 1926)