Increasing Family Leave Without Adding To The Debt, Sen. Mike Lee Talks to Doug Wright About His New Bill
SUNDAY EDITION – Senator Mike Lee is putting forward a bill that would increase paid family leave in this country, and he says he can do it without putting the country into more debt.
But will his solution actually solve the problem?
Plus, how you can literally click a box to help solve homelessness.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)