Heritage Festival In Ogden Celebrating Golden Spike Anniversary
OGDEN, Utah – This year, the annual Heritage Festival will be a special anniversary edition, celebrating the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad 150 years ago.
The festival began Thursday with the meeting of two historic steam engines — The Living Legend 844 and The Big Boy 4014 — at Ogden Union Station, 2501 Wall Ave.
Celebrations continue Friday starting at 10 a.m. at the Union Station with food, vendors, performances, and exhibits.
The festival will continue through Saturday.
For information, go to visitogden.com.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)