Heritage Festival In Ogden Celebrating Golden Spike Anniversary
OGDEN, Utah – This year, the annual Heritage Festival will be a special anniversary edition, celebrating the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad 150 years ago.
The festival began Thursday with the meeting of two historic steam engines — The Living Legend 844 and The Big Boy 4014 — at Ogden Union Station, 2501 Wall Ave.
Celebrations continue Friday starting at 10 a.m. at the Union Station with food, vendors, performances, and exhibits.
The festival will continue through Saturday.
For information, go to visitogden.com.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)