Lead Investigator Answers Questions About Susan Powell Case
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — For years the search for Susan Powell rested on his shoulders.
Tonight, retired West Valley City Detective Ellis Maxwell sat down for a one-on-one interview to share his take on the case behind “Cold.”
Watch Mike Headrick’s full, live interview with Det. Maxwell to see what he had to say about the challenges of the case and if the case still weighs on him.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)