Fire At South Salt Lake Business Causes $75K In Damages
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Crews are investigating a business fire that caused $75,000 in damage.
Firefighters were called to the area of 3200 South and 400 East at approximately 9:30 p.m. where they encountered smoke coming from a business.
Blaine Daimaru, South Salt Like Fire Department Battalion Chief, said officials couldn’t initially find where the fire was located, but then they discovered where the flames had burnt through a skylight.
Authorities were able to knock the fire down in about 10 minutes, Daimaru said.
The business contained items for food trucks, officials said, but there were other items inside too.
The building sustained damage to the roof, and contents inside the structure were also burned.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)