Longview School Bus Driver Arrested for DUI After Completing Afternoon Routes
(KGW) A young student called 911 to report that his Longview Public Schools driver was drunk and had run red lights.
Police later arrested the driver, Catherine Maccarone, 48, for driving under the influence in the September 12th incident and two counts of reckless endangerment.
She drove twice, once transporting high school students and also grade-schoolers.
No children were on the bus when she was pulled over in the 2900 block of Nichols Boulevard.
The child got home and told his mother about the driver. The mother does not speak English well and told her son to call 911.
The boy told the 911 dispatcher “She was drunk. Like, passed three red lights and got on the side road by the 76 and there’s still kids on there.”
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)