Utah Legislature’s Policy Summit, Mayor Wilson Goes to the Border, Problems in Family Court
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, a Utah official goes to see first-hand the conditions at the border. Mayor Jenny Wilson talks to us about her trip and how she hopes the county can better assist those coming to our country.
And a problem reaching crisis proportions in our country’s family court system.
But first, Utah legislators had a busy week this week with a special session and a policy summit. Senator Ann Millner tells us about the legislature’s vision moving forward.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)