One Killed In NB I-15 Crash Involving Two Semis Near Riverdale Road
RIVERDALE, Utah – Troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol are responding to a fatal crash on northbound Interstate 15 just before the Riverdale Road exit.
Officials said the crash happened after 3 p.m. Monday and involved two semitrailers.
One person was killed in the crash, according to police.
The driver of one semitrailer was parked on the right shoulder of the road and was at the rear of his trailer, readjusting his load.
Troopers said a second semi-truck swerved from the right lane to avoid a crash and hit the driver, according to troopers.
Traffic delays have already extended south past Roy; the right NB I-15 lane is closed and UDOT officials said to expect delays in the area.
Driver Alert: The right lane is closed on NB #i15 at MP 339 near Riverdale Rd due to a crash. Expect delays through the area. Check the UDOT Traffic App or @waze for updates. @UDOTRegionOne @UtahTrucking pic.twitter.com/wpphV0E2XF
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) November 25, 2019
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)