6 Fun Valentine’s Day Activities At Salt Lake City’s Gardner Village
Celebrate the season of amore at Gardner Village! From horse-drawn carriages, dinner for two, flowers and handmade sweets for your sweetheart, you’re sure to find the perfect way to say “I love you” to anyone important in your life. Fill your Valentine’s with special moments together with the people you adore. And warm your heart during these cold winter months by spending the best moments with Gardner Village. For details on how you can spoil the ones you love, visit here.
1. Valentine’s Horse & Carriage Rides
At The Farm, you can cuddle up on a fun horse-drawn vintage carriage ride around historic Gardner Village. Make sure to sign up for the full Sweetheart’s Package and you’ll get chocolate-dipped strawberries from Chocolate Covered Wagon, a flower bouquet from Simply Flowers and a Dinner for Two special from Archibald’s Restaurant. All for just $85 per couple. Book now for February 7, 8 and 10 through the 15. And carriages leave every 20 minutes. Call The Farm at 801.706.8189 to reserve your date night before they fill up!
2. The Chocolate-Covered Wagon
View this post on Instagram
You feel like maybe you are missing something. AH! Chocolate of course! Head over the Chocolate Covered Wagon to satiate you and your partner’s sweet tooth. Grab some of the best chocolate dipped raspberries and strawberries. And of course, you can choose the type of chocolate including white, milk, or dark. And don’t forget the salt-water taffy. Check out Chocolate Covered Wagon’s selection.
3. Archibald’s Restaurant
At Gardner Village, there are two amazing restaurants with two very different experiences. Archibald’s Restaurant and Mystique Dining. More about Mystique in a moment. First up, Archibald’s. The whole month, Archibald’s Restaurant has a special dinner lined up for you and your other half. Start with a fried green tomato and a breaded avocado sampler. Then choose from two of four select entrees. And you can finish it off by sharing a piece of Strawberry Creme Brulee or Chocolate Bombe dessert.
4. Mystique Dining
View this post on Instagram
Mystique Dining is one of the most unique dining experiences in Utah. Only at Mystique will you be able to experience dinner and a magic show. Yes, you read that right. But it’s more than just pulling a rabbit out of a hat. The entire experience is in their grand dining room that is incredibly ornate and intimate. In fact, only 30 guests can witness each performance. This isn’t about grand illusions. You’ll get magic right up close and personal. Visit their website to book your reservations before it fills up!
5. Fresh Flowers At Simply Flowers
The Valentine’s Day flower arrangements at Simply Flowers are better than just any store-bought flowers. You can order Simply Flowers online. Delivery is available throughout the Salt Lake Valley. Pre-made flower arrangements are also ready-to-go at the shop at Gardner Village.
6. The Kissing Bridge
Lastly, before you leave, you’ll absolutely want to experience a romantic smooch and embrace on Gardner Village’s Kissing Bridge. It’s a great way to cap off your Valentine’s Day activities at Gardner Village.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)