Heinz Creamz Turns Ketchup, Mayo, Barbecue Sauce Into Frozen Treats
Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and ketchup?
Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist – if you’re brave enough.
Heinz launched do-it-yourself ice cream kits called Heinz Creamz in Britain this month. The condiment-flavored cold treats coincide with National Ice Cream Month in the U.K.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert – sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk.
As for the flavor options, you can choose from ketchup, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, saucy sauce and salad cream.
The kits will not be sold in the U.S. However, the recipes are available on Heinz’s U.K. website.
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 12390)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 9711)
- Arizona Police Say They Plan To File Charges Against Lori Vallow (pageviews: 5916)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4623)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan, Removes 'Modified Quarantine' (pageviews: 3800)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 3395)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 3188)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan (pageviews: 3184)
- ‘Mistakes Were Made,’ But Cox Stands By Utah’s COVID-19 Response (pageviews: 2228)