VP Pence And His Wife Test Negative For COVID-19
WASHINGTON (AP) – Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence tested negative for COVID-19 Friday morning, hours after President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump were diagnosed with the coronavirus.
Spokesman Devin O’Malley says Pence “remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.”
Pence is tested every day for the virus, O’Malley confirmed.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)