White House Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany Tests Positive For COVID-19
WASHINGTON (AP) – White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
- Utah teacher frustrated after hit-and-run driver not charged (pageviews: 10067)
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 8272)
- Imagine Dragons, Zions Bank surprise Velour owner with paid-off mortgage (pageviews: 7062)
- Body found in Millard County confirmed to be missing Texas man (pageviews: 5766)
- Utah woman sues school district for giving child to stranger, nanny for kidnapping (pageviews: 5102)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 4738)
- Utah man stabs woman in Tinder meet up in 'an attempt to kill her' (pageviews: 4645)