71 Electoral Votes Still Up For Grabs In Presidential Race
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Overnight counting has narrowed the presidential races in battleground states, and those races are still too close to call.
If former Vice President Joe Biden wins Pennsylvania, it will be enough to win the election. Another path to win would be to get two of the battleground states of Nevada, Arizona, North Carolina and Georgia.
President Donald Trump has more of an uphill climb to reach 270 electoral votes, but it’s still possible.
Biden overtook Trump in Georgia overnight, but the margin is incredibly thin. As of 7 a.m. Friday, Biden was leading by just more than 1,000 votes. There are more than 64,000 ballots to be counted.
Biden has also overtaken Trump in Pennsylvania. The former vice president now has 49.4% and the president has 49.3%. There are just over 329,000 ballots remaining.
In Nevada, Biden has 49.4% and Trump has 48.5% with about 147,000 ballots to be processed.
Arizona, too, has Biden leading, but by a thin margin. With more than 339,000 votes to be counted, Biden 50.1% and Trump has 48.5%.
There are more than 288,000 ballots to be counted in North Carolina, Trump is ahead with 50%. Biden has 48.6%.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)