Target Employees Are Getting A $500 Pandemic Bonus
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Target is paying its employees a $500 pandemic bonus.
The company made the announcement Monday, saying the bonus is a “thank you to 375,000 of our frontline team members.”
The bonuses will go to all hourly team members in stores and distribution centers, according to a statement from the retailer. Store directors, executive team leaders, and salaried distribution center leaders will receive a bonus ranging between $1,000 – $2,000.
— Target News (@TargetNews) January 25, 2021
This is the fifth time Target employees have received a bonus during the pandemic. In April 2020, the company dolled out bonuses ranging from $250 – $1,500, and another $200 bonus was given out in July 2020. In October, Target issued $200 bonuses to more than 350,000 frontline team members.
“We’re so proud of our team,” the company said in a statement. “They’re the heart and soul of Target, showing up for one another and our guests—and making Target a safe and easy place to shop and work. And never has their dedication, resiliency, care and compassion been more appreciated than during the pandemic.”
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)