Gummy Vitamins Being Recalled Due To Possible ‘Metallic Mesh’ Contamination
EWING, N.J. – Church & Dwight Co., Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of select Vitafusion melatonin and vitamin gummies after an investigation found some product may be contaminated with a “metallic mesh material.”
Impacted product lots were manufactured in a four-day period between Oct. 29 and Nov. 3, 2020.
These products were distributed to in-store and e-commerce retailers from Nov. 13, 2020, through April 9, 2021.
There have been no reports of consumer illness or injury to date, but in some severe cases, ingesting a metallic material could damage the digestive tract.
Customers can call 800-981-4710 before disposing of the product to receive a full refund. In the event of illness or injury, consumers can contact 888-234-1828.
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 6306)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 5570)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5069)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 4786)
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 4155)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3149)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 2991)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2617)
- Water Wasting Reports Flood Utah's 'Hall Of Fame Or Shame' Website (pageviews: 2390)