4 Ways that You Can Make Money Online Easily in Just a Few Clicks
This article about how you can make money online easily is sponsored by MyCash Utah.
Believe it or not, making or finding money online may be easier than you think. In some cases, you’ll need to apply your skills, while in others you simply search with just a few short clicks. Here are four ways you can bring in money online quickly and easily!
1. Capitalize on Your Skills
Think you can make a great logo for a company? Do a voice for a commercial? Or maybe even do a little website design? Sites like Fivver and Upwork give freelancers the ability to connect with people who need skills directly. If you do any freelance work as part of your side hustle, these are great sites to check out!
2. See if You Have Unclaimed Property
The Utah Office of State Treasurer receives approximately $50 million in lost money belonging to Utahns every year. Treasurer Marlo Oaks wants to reunite that money with its rightful owners. When a business owes money to an individual, business, or charity it cannot find, it remits those funds to the state after three years. There are a lot of ways to lose track of money. You might move and forget you had a deposit with a utility company, overpay a medical bill, or be the beneficiary of a life insurance policy you didn’t know existed. Try searching mycash.utah.gov to see if you, your friends, or your family members have money ready to be claimed.
3. Make Money Online Easily by Selling Your Art
Whether you want to sell your paintings, your photography, your music, or anything else artistic in your life, there’s definitely a way to make money off your art online. For music, try a music distribution company like DistroKid, or license to sell your music
through a stock music site. Want to sell paintings or photography? Start a website of your own and sell through your website directly. You can also license photos similar to music. Places like Getty Images’ Contributor Community and Stocksy are great places to get your material seen and purchased.
4. Play Paid Video Games
There are actually many places online that will pay you for your time as a video game player. Especially if you prefer to be paid in cryptocurrencies. But there are definitely options if you prefer cold hard cash too. Make sure you do your research with any of these games first. Find real apps and websites that have good reviews, and have quality endorsements. Don’t waste your time with fake games, and be careful what information you give to them as well.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on I-15 (pageviews: 7907)
- New Zealand sends flight to see damage from Pacific volcano (pageviews: 7777)
- Salt Lake City schools switching to remote learning next week (pageviews: 5948)
- Utahns can't reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis (pageviews: 5948)
- Man arrested for DUI after driving recklessly on U.S. 89 (pageviews: 3814)
- Intermountain Healthcare updates visitation policy for its hospitals, clinics (pageviews: 3705)
- Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square (pageviews: 3323)
- 2 Hunter High football players killed, another injured in shooting; four suspects in custody (pageviews: 3284)
- Utahns can’t reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3170)