Deputies searching for Utah County Jail inmate
*UPDATE: The inmate, Lorilyn Homer, has been apprehended.
***Lorilyn Homer has been apprehended. Now she has one warrant for $50,000, one for $380, and 3 for no bail. She is also being held on a hold for a probation violation.*** https://t.co/cspbxSnpD2
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) October 28, 2022
UTAH COUNTY, Utah — Deputies are asking for the public’s help in locating an inmate who did not return to the Utah County Jail after her furlough.
Lorilyn Homer, 53, of Provo, was in jail for felony theft charges, according to a Thursday afternoon tweet from the Utah County Sheriff’s Office.
The tweet states Homer failed to return by 5 p.m. Tuesday after she was granted a 72-hour furlough by a judge.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts has been asked to call Central Utah Dispatch at 801-794-3970 and ask to speak to a deputy.
Lorilyn Homer, age 53, of Provo, was in jail for felony theft charges. A Judge granted a 72 furlough and she failed to return by 5:00 PM Tuesday as required. If you know where she is please call Central Utah Dispatch at (801)794-3970 and ask to speak to a Deputy. pic.twitter.com/bO1vY7xbpJ
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) October 27, 2022
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)