Hundreds of conversations between members of the Powell family were captured on a wiretap in August and September 2011 as part of a sprawling law enforcement effort to crack the case of the Susan Powell disappearance.
Brad Vaske has been keeping the community together while staying apart with the South Jordan racing series.
A jury has found the state of Washington was negligent in the deaths of Susan Cox Powell's children, Braden and Charlie Powell.
The parents of missing mother Susan Powell were in a Washington court, arguing state social workers failed to protect their grandsons from Josh Powell, who killed both boys and himself eight years ago.
A trial that began Tuesday is likely the final chapter in the horrific saga that ended in the violent deaths of Susan Powell's two sons in 2012.
A series of pornographic images located on a computer seized from the home of Josh Powell the day after his wife Susan Powell disappeared 10 years ago did not belong to Josh Powell.
The Cold podcast found Josh Powell apparently visited a number of dumpsters within just days of his wife, Susan, being reported missing.
Watch Mike Headrick's full, live interview with Det. Maxwell to see what he had to say about the challenges of the case and if the case still weighs on him.
The in-depth look at the Susan Powell case files has reached a world-wide audience.
For host Host Dave Cawley, the "Cold" podcast was never about the number of listeners.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL