The parents of missing mother Susan Powell were in a Washington court, arguing state social workers failed to protect their grandsons from Josh Powell, who killed both boys and himself eight years ago.
A trial that began Tuesday is likely the final chapter in the horrific saga that ended in the violent deaths of Susan Powell's two sons in 2012.
A series of pornographic images located on a computer seized from the home of Josh Powell the day after his wife Susan Powell disappeared 10 years ago did not belong to Josh Powell.
The Cold podcast found Josh Powell apparently visited a number of dumpsters within just days of his wife, Susan, being reported missing.
Watch Mike Headrick's full, live interview with Det. Maxwell to see what he had to say about the challenges of the case and if the case still weighs on him.
The in-depth look at the Susan Powell case files has reached a world-wide audience.
For host Host Dave Cawley, the "Cold" podcast was never about the number of listeners.
In a story filled with twists and turns, it was the turn no one saw coming.
In the hours after Josh Powell returned from a mid-winter camping trip with his two young sons, and without his wife, police were desperate for clues as to where she could be. When Josh wasn’t helpful, investigators hoped the boys could give them answers.
A surprising document from the Susan Powell case files has provided insights into the mind of Josh Powell after his wife went missing. It revealed one of several odd behaviors involving the elementary school where son Charlie attended.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)
Connect with KSL