Hundreds of conversations between members of the Powell family were captured on a wiretap in August and September 2011 as part of a sprawling law enforcement effort to crack the case of the Susan Powell disappearance.
Brad Vaske has been keeping the community together while staying apart with the South Jordan racing series.
A jury has found the state of Washington was negligent in the deaths of Susan Cox Powell's children, Braden and Charlie Powell.
The parents of missing mother Susan Powell were in a Washington court, arguing state social workers failed to protect their grandsons from Josh Powell, who killed both boys and himself eight years ago.
A trial that began Tuesday is likely the final chapter in the horrific saga that ended in the violent deaths of Susan Powell's two sons in 2012.
A series of pornographic images located on a computer seized from the home of Josh Powell the day after his wife Susan Powell disappeared 10 years ago did not belong to Josh Powell.
The Cold podcast found Josh Powell apparently visited a number of dumpsters within just days of his wife, Susan, being reported missing.
Watch Mike Headrick's full, live interview with Det. Maxwell to see what he had to say about the challenges of the case and if the case still weighs on him.
The in-depth look at the Susan Powell case files has reached a world-wide audience.
For host Host Dave Cawley, the "Cold" podcast was never about the number of listeners.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL