A Utah doctor urged people to keep wearing masks, even after the statewide mandate ends, to keep case counts trending downward and to give more people time to get vaccinated.
University of Utah leaders took vaccinations into consideration before they decided to require masks on campus after the statewide mandate is lifted Saturday.
The Southeast Utah Department of Health and the San Juan Department of Health partnered with Nomi Health to organize a vaccination clinic to fore residents in the southeastern corner of Utah.
With only days to go until a statewide mask mandate ends, Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson asked residents to continue wearing masks and urged businesses to require face coverings as leaders planned a discussion on further restrictions in the county.
After a steady 10-week decline in COVID-19 cases across the country, data from the CDC showed signs of another surge, but not in Utah.
The Consulate of Mexico in Salt Lake City said that it will continue to require face coverings even after the statewide mask mandate ends Saturday.
The Navajo Nation on Thursday reported five new COVID-19 cases and five deaths.
Officials with the Davis County Health Department announced they will open a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Davis Conference Center in Layton.
Promising news from Pfizer today which announced that its COVID-19 vaccine is 100% effective in adolescents ages 12 to 15.
The VA Salt Lake City Health Care System has opened its COVID-19 vaccination clinic to all veterans and their spouses for walk-in shots.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)
Connect with KSL